Prev: Re: Other Sci-Fi Genres (Was Re: FMA Fantasy etc.) Next: Re: FTIII

FMA Fantasy - Call For Volunteers

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 22:22:30 -0500
Subject: FMA Fantasy - Call For Volunteers

Based on Mike E.'s assertions that Jon isn't planning a fantasy game,
we're
pressing on with discussion for a FMA-style Fantasy rules set.

This discussion will be off line. That is, we won't be doing it on the
list.
If you want to join the discussion, send a message to the following
people:

agoodall@sympatico.ca
u1a00458@mail.wvnet.edu
axe@knuth.mtsu.edu
tsmccart@ewd.dreo.dnd.ca
andy.skinner@tseng.com
mww@urza.n-space.com
M.J.Elliott@uk22p.bull.co.uk
gdaddy@misnet.com

Please begin the message with [FMA Fantasy] in the subject line. I will
send
you the messages that we have so far. We don't have a mailing list, so
you
should put these names into a nickname list.

There's no due date for a final draft, though I'm thinking of coming up
with
proper project "milestone" dates. We'll see how things go.

Everyone is welcome to join.

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: Other Sci-Fi Genres (Was Re: FMA Fantasy etc.) Next: Re: FTIII