Prev: Re: (North) American games... Next: Re: Fighter Groups (Full Thrust isn't a simulation)

Re: Proportional screens

From: lojeck <lojeck@b...>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 13:27:39 -0500
Subject: Re: Proportional screens

>	  Does anyone have a house rule for screen generator mass and
cost
> being proportional to the mass of the ship the screen generator is
purchased
> for? If so, how did you work it?

well... I haven't done the math yet, but each shield makes a ship act as
if it has more damage capability then it really does, on the other hand,
it only works against beams...

if you know anybody really into math and stuff...

Brian Lojeck
lojeck@mizar.usc.edu

"This is the .sig that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends.
Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was; but now that
they've
been reading it, they notice it because... This is the .sig that never
ends..."

Prev: Re: (North) American games... Next: Re: Fighter Groups (Full Thrust isn't a simulation)