Prev: Re: EMP (was Why big ships are too good...) Next: Full Thrust Ship Creator

Re: (North) American games...

From: Alan Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 01:33:07 -0500
Subject: Re: (North) American games...

Rukesh Korde wrote:

> I agree.  No American could have ever written:
>
> 2057	  Britain, Canada and the United States unite under the Crown
and
>	  create the [New] Anglican Confederation.  Admiral Dewsbury
>	  appointed Lord Governor of the territory previously known
>	  as the United States of America.
>
> This reminds me of a joke:
>
> Q:  How many Centauri does it take to change a light bulb?
>
> A: Just one.	But in the grand old days of the Republic, 10,000
servants
>    would have leaped to change a thousand light bulbs at our slightest
>    whim.

To give you an idea of how far behind Oz is in B5, that particular joke
aired this week.

----------------------	    <> <>    How doth the little Crocodile
---------------------- o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo	 oo
		    By pulling Maerklin Wagons, in 1/220 Scale

Prev: Re: EMP (was Why big ships are too good...) Next: Full Thrust Ship Creator