Prev: Re: EMP (was Why big ships are too good...) Next: Re: EMP (was Why big ships are too good...)

Tactics and Doctrine in GZG's Universe

From: BJCantwell@a...
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 00:58:59 -0500
Subject: Tactics and Doctrine in GZG's Universe

Hello all,

I'm working on a scenario (which I plan to present as  PBEM game using
my FMA
rules) and had a general question.

What weapons, defense, and tactics doctrine do you proscribe to the
different
power blocs in the GZG universe?  Do all of the powers pretty much use
all of
the weapons systems?  Do some powers use more or less fighters?  Do some
powers build more escorts or capitals?	Etc....

I have some ideas of my own, but wanted to see what others thought.

Later

Brian

PS  The scenario will be an encounter early in the first Xeno War.  A
shaky
alliance of former enemies meets the mysterious enemy.	Lots of house
rules
for the Kra'Vak, so there will be mystery aplenty for the humans.....
Stay
tuned to this space.

Prev: Re: EMP (was Why big ships are too good...) Next: Re: EMP (was Why big ships are too good...)