Prev: Re: EMP (was Why big ships are too good...) Next: Re: One thing I'd love to see...

Re: First Hack at Mecha fighter rules... (long)

From: lojeck <lojeck@b...>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 1996 17:56:17 -0500
Subject: Re: First Hack at Mecha fighter rules... (long)

On Sun, 15 Dec 1996, Frank Cathy & Chloe wrote:

> hi...was wondering if you could send info on unsubscribing from this
> list..? thanks :)

oh god, it was my post that drove them away (brian runs into corner with
pile of self-help books)

;-)

umm... I'm not sure how though (that's why I'm on so many lists, I can
never remember...

Brian Lojeck
lojeck@mizar.usc.edu

"This is the .sig that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends.
Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was; but now that
they've
been reading it, they notice it because... This is the .sig that never
ends..."

Prev: Re: EMP (was Why big ships are too good...) Next: Re: One thing I'd love to see...