Prev: Re: (North) American games... Next: Re: Fighters - Rearming and Launching (longish)

Re: (North) American games...

From: "Ever stop to think...and forget to start again?" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 18:49:41 -0500
Subject: Re: (North) American games...

>>>Anyway the point was: could GZG games ever have been written by an
>>>American? I don't want a nationality flame war here, but I say not.
>
>Hold on there, buckaroo!!

banzaiiiiiiii!!!!!!

>It seems to me that a little company called Microgames back in the
>old days produced a game called OGRE which remains one of the
>all-time most fun game systems to muck around with! OGRE with it's
>sibling GEV are an exellent way of simulating a wide battle front
>with all the occompanying support units!! For the LOW<LOW cost of $5
>at the time, it was probably the best game I ever spent money on....

Agreed there. 'Cept I got mine for $2.95.  ;-)	I'm holding in one hand
my copy from eons gone by...  :-)

Mk "gee it's hard to type one-handed!!"
-
All that is gold does not glitter,
     all those who wander are not lost.

http://scivax.stsci.edu/~kochte/indy.html

Prev: Re: (North) American games... Next: Re: Fighters - Rearming and Launching (longish)