Prev: Re: FMA Fantasy etc. Next: Re: FMA Fantasy etc.

Re: FMA Fantasy etc.

From: Rick Rutherford <rickr@s...>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 10:27:59 -0500
Subject: Re: FMA Fantasy etc.

On Fri, 13 Dec 1996, David Brewer wrote:
> There are two commercial DBM-ish fantasy games out there. I, as yet,
> own neither, so cannot reveiw them. They are "Raven" (supposedly
> *very* badly presented, but a capable game) from... Heartbreaker?...
> not sure... and "Fantasy Rules!" from ChipCo, whoever they are.
> Somebody called "Chip", I believe. Heard good things about it.

Fantasy Rules! is published by the Canadian Wargamer's Group.
(Allan, I wonder why you haven't heard of them?).  I played them
for the first time last night, and they're pretty good.

Rick Rutherford       rickr@digex.net	    The above opinions are mine.
"It seems to me that the nearer painting approaches sculpture the better
it is, and that sculpture is the worse the nearer it approaches
painting."
					     -- Michelangelo

Prev: Re: FMA Fantasy etc. Next: Re: FMA Fantasy etc.