Prev: Re: Fighter Groups Next: More GZG product

Re: FMA Fantasy/Creeping psychosis

From: "Mike Wikan" <mww@n...>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 03:48:05 -0500
Subject: Re: FMA Fantasy/Creeping psychosis

I'll have you all know that I was thinking about this topic at 4a.m.
while I was up with my daughter who has the flu!! (It just goes to
show how much I enjoy the posts, I guess...) I think a fantasy mass
combat system in 1/285 scale could be a lot of fun! Something like
this:

Type	Move	  CC die    Ranged die	Armor die

Lt. Foot    8		d6		  0		  d6
Hv. Foot   6	       d8		 0		 d8
Lt. Cav     15		d8		  0		   d4
Hv. Cav    12	       d10		0		 d8
Elf Inf       10	  d8		  d6		   d6
Elf Cav     18		d8		  0		   d6
Dwarf Inf   6	       d10		0		 d8

units would represent 50 or so individuals.
The first kill would force the unit to undergo a die shift down. The
second kill removes the unit. Morale would be as DSII. It would be
relatively easy to do all the siege engines, archers, etc. Imagine
using the Heavy Artillery closed sheaf rules for a dragon flame
strike......

I could probably persuaded to make counters, too....;-)

Mike Wikan
Game Design\Conceptual Art
n-Space, Inc.
A Producer of 3D Entertainment Products

Prev: Re: Fighter Groups Next: More GZG product