Prev: Re: Points, Mass and FT3 [FAO MJE-JMT-GZG] Next: Re: FTIII

Re: Fighter Groups

From: Jim Bell & Christine Hartig <jnbell@i...>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 01:12:53 -0500
Subject: Re: Fighter Groups

Brian Bell wrote:

> Some ideas & questions about Fighter Groups.
>
> Question 1) After a fighter group expends its endurance and returns to
> the carrier, how long before it can launch again? I would assume the
> minimim time would be 3 rounds (same as endurance) possibly much
longer.

I'd say they have to stay on board one full turn minimum. Or one turn
for each turn of attack endurance.
The group is recovered on say turn 6, they rearm during turn 7 and may
launch on turn 8. But I don't remember anything specific in the rules.

Jim

Prev: Re: Points, Mass and FT3 [FAO MJE-JMT-GZG] Next: Re: FTIII