Prev: carrier launches Next: Re: Points, Mass and FT3 [FAO MJE-JMT-GZG]

Re: Points, Mass and FT3 [FAO MJE-JMT-GZG]

From: <mryan@b...> (Mark S. Ryan)
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 09:59:18 -0500
Subject: Re: Points, Mass and FT3 [FAO MJE-JMT-GZG]

>The most attractive idea I've seen so far is to have a hardback book
>containing the rules from both Full Thrust and More Thrust, along with
>whatever new stuff Jon publishes but the printing bill for hardback
books
>can be enormous, and there's no guarantee that it would sell enough
copies
>to make a profit.

One option here is to have a pre-printing subscription.  This works for
various arcane historical primary sources.  Then GZG can guarantee at
least
costs are covered to "break-even" and print a reasonable number
thereafter
for future sales.

Although, all three DS/SG/FT might increase the subscription base...

Prev: carrier launches Next: Re: Points, Mass and FT3 [FAO MJE-JMT-GZG]