Prev: Re: FT III, BIg ships and such. Next: Re: FT III, BIg ships and such.

Re: FT III

From: John Kovalic <muskrat@m...>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 16:42:18 -0500
Subject: Re: FT III

>Chun wrote:
>
>>Well.... I am a new player of FT2, and here is my 2 cents for FT3...
>
>>I cannot get More Thrust, because it is out of print in U.S., and the
>>only possibility for me to get some of these rule is FT3(if they
decide
>>to reprint some of More Thrust staff therer.).
>
>    Actually, I think that the best idea would be to combine Full
Thrust
>II with More Thrust, add some interesting options, races, campaign
rules
>and call it Full Thrust III.  That way we get to keep the game we all
love,
>and we all buy a new product helping keep GZG going.

I like this idea. My take was to produce a More Thrust 2nd Edition.

As a longtime Traveller fan, I'd really caution all here on the perils
or
producing edition after edition (after edition, after...)

John Kovalic

	   "This must be Thursday. I never COULD get the hang of
Thursdays"
						     - Arthur Dent
*				  "Wild Life": a Web comic --
*
*	       MUSKRAT CENTRAL: http://www.msn.fullfeed.com/muskrat/
*

Prev: Re: FT III, BIg ships and such. Next: Re: FT III, BIg ships and such.