Prev: Re: construction times... Next: Re: Why big ships are too good...

Re: FT III, BIg ships and such.

From: Chun Wang <cwang@d...>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 15:30:46 -0500
Subject: Re: FT III, BIg ships and such.

Well.... I am a new player of FT2, and here is my 2 cents for FT3...

I cannot get More Thrust, because it is out of print in U.S., and the
only possibility for me to get some of these rule is FT3(if they decide
to reprint some of More Thrust staff therer.).

Thanks for listen :)

*
*"To be or not to be that is the question."
*
*To be is infinite better then to be in the limbo flowing around...
*
*So.....			 Get a life... :)
*
*Chun-Kai Wang a.k.a. Zelt, Zilvra Argith
*
*

Prev: Re: construction times... Next: Re: Why big ships are too good...