Prev: Re: FT III, BIg ships and such. Next: Re: construction times...

Re: Why big ships are too good...

From: Mike Miserendino <phddms1@c...>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 14:56:31 -0500
Subject: Re: Why big ships are too good...

Sam wrote:
>And then there are EMP missiles, which can _really_ cripple big ships
>(and exactly how is an EMP missile supposed to work in the vacuum of
>space??? EMP is caused by an atmospheric effect after all).

Actually, EMP would be present and deadly.  I think you have this
confused
with the shockwave from the air blast(the only difference from a
detonation
in a vacuum vs. one in an atmosphere).	Ah well, I best not delve any
further.  We've been here before.

Mike Miserendino

Prev: Re: FT III, BIg ships and such. Next: Re: construction times...