Prev: Re: FT III, BIg ships and such. Next: Re: FT III, BIg ships and such.

Re: Don't ruin full thrust!

From: BobbyMock@a...
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 13:09:07 -0500
Subject: Re: Don't ruin full thrust!

I would like to put my 2 cents worth in.  There is no reason to change
the
basic structure of Full Thrust.  I have played many other space battle
games
in my 39 years, and this is the most enjoyable game that I have found so
far.
 If everyone wants a complicated game, then I can suggest several that
will
please you and your kind.

I have showed this game to several people that have not seen it before.
On
both occasions, it took me about 15 minutes to explain the basic
premise, and
about 15-20 minutes to play their first game.

I would prefer that the designers would spend their time on producing
new
supplements that deal with new ship configurations, new "historical
battles",
alternate settings, and campaign rules.

Prev: Re: FT III, BIg ships and such. Next: Re: FT III, BIg ships and such.