Prev: Re: FT III, Next: Re: Why big ships are too good...

Re: Scotia Minifigs

From: Adam Delafield <A.Delafield@b...>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 04:42:44 -0500
Subject: Re: Scotia Minifigs

Date sent:  10-DEC-1996 09:38:39
>From:	MX%"FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk"  9-DEC-1996 20:32:44.41

>I was
>incorrect in attributing the organic tanks that came into my
>posession this weekend to Kryomek- they were given to me by a friend
>and I found some Scotia figures that match them stylistically, so
>they must be from the same line of figures.

Note that Although Scotia and Kryomek (a relatively new firm that now
owns all the rights to Kryomek game and figures. Have done for the last
three or four years) are different companys as far as the tax man is
concerned, they share the same workforce and offices (in short they are
the same company on everything except paper). It is not surprising that
their lines cross over.

>Mike Wikan

| Adam Delafield, I.T. Officer	      | Bolton Institute,  |
| #include "witty_saying"	      | Eagle Tower,	   |
| E-mail : ad4@Bolton.ac.uk	      | College Way,	   |
| Phone  : +44 1204 528851 (ext 3163) | Bolton, UK.	   |
| Fax	 : +44 1204 399074	      | BL3 5AE.	   |

Prev: Re: FT III, Next: Re: Why big ships are too good...