Prev: Re: FT III, BIg ships and such. Next: Re: Missile storms and Aegis

Re: Don't ruin full thrust!

From: KROY <kroy@c...>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 1996 23:24:38 -0500
Subject: Re: Don't ruin full thrust!

MJMurtha@aol.com wrote:

> Short and sweet I'd like to chime in with my agreement for not doing a
> rewrite of Full Thrust. All the other suggestions I've seen posted eg.
new
> aliens, new tech, fleet books, and esp. camapaign rules would be much
more
> welcome
> Mike J. Murtha
> The Adventurers Club

Hi,
	I've gotta say...I've seen too many games go the route of
rewrites and Nth editions.  I'm tired of it.  Lets keep FT as is.
After all I'm still new to the game and I'm not ready for another
edition!!!!! Or am I ready to shell out more of my hard earned money
on something I already have.  I love FT for its simplicity and the
massive battles you can have in just a short amout of time. Lets keep it
that way. Please!!!!!!!!

Thanx
Kroy
P.S.  Check out my new site!!!!!

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Vault/2706/

Prev: Re: FT III, BIg ships and such. Next: Re: Missile storms and Aegis