Prev: Re: B5 rules - Long, not complete Next: Re: Campaign rules?

Re: Why big ships are too good...

From: Mike Miserendino <phddms1@c...>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 1996 13:40:38 -0500
Subject: Re: Why big ships are too good...

Chad Taylor wrote:
:
>operational (the other half being made up of actual other ships).  With
so
>many systems on large ships I just think they are a little more
vulnerable
>to threshold checks: three screens means a 50/50 chance of losing one
on
>the first check, firecons are about the same, etc.

The structure of larger ships would tend to be more protective for
internal
systems than those for smaller ships.  I like the way the threshold
system
works right now since it should be easier to damage a smaller ship.

Mike Miserendino

Prev: Re: B5 rules - Long, not complete Next: Re: Campaign rules?