Prev: B5 rules - Long, not complete Next: Re: Virus Alert!

Re: FT III, BIg ships and such.

From: Rick Rutherford <rickr@s...>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 1996 10:16:00 -0500
Subject: Re: FT III, BIg ships and such.

On Sun, 8 Dec 1996, Eric Fialkowski wrote:
> As I have been watching these two threads, I've noticed what I
consider to
> be a disheartening effect to make the game more COMPLICATED....
> Let's not take FT there.

I know what you mean, and I feel the same way!	The important thing,
however, is how you and your friends play the game -- unless someone in
your group is just dying to complicate things, then the additional
optional rules that come across this list don't really have an effect on
the way that the game is played.  Remember, none of these ideas are
"official", and you are free to ignore any and all of them.

I think that one of the measures of success of a game system is how much
it inspires the players to fiddle with it.  In this sense, Full Thrust
is an extremely successful game!

Rick Rutherford       rickr@digex.net	    The above opinions are mine.
"It seems to me that the nearer painting approaches sculpture the better
it is, and that sculpture is the worse the nearer it approaches
painting."
					     -- Michelangelo

Prev: B5 rules - Long, not complete Next: Re: Virus Alert!