Prev: Re: construction times... Next: Re: Virus Alert!

RE: GZG 25mm Series in 1/300

From: Oerjan Ohlson <f92-ooh@n...>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 1996 07:15:15 -0500
Subject: RE: GZG 25mm Series in 1/300

On Fri, 6 Dec 1996, Adam Delafield wrote:

> It would appear that Jon is too busy with 25mm and 1:300 to do too
many
> 15mm items and the 15mm may well be phased out.

That's a pity. I do consider buying 15mm SF minis for platoon/skirmish
games; I'll never (well, as long as my eyes don't get too weak... but
I doubt that - they're bad enough already) buy 25mm or bigger.

Of course, in a weak moment I promised myself not to get into SF
skirmishing until I'd painted my historical and fantasy lead...

Oerjan Ohlson

"Father, what is wrong?"
"My shoes are too tight. But it does not matter, because
 I have forgotten how to dance."
- Londo Mollari

Prev: Re: construction times... Next: Re: Virus Alert!