Prev: Re: FT III, BIg ships and such. Next: Re: DSII/ 1/300 Kryomek Minifigs...

What's New on THE PAGE!

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 1996 02:11:53 -0500
Subject: What's New on THE PAGE!

Hello Everyone:
	Well, tonight I found a few hours out of my busy schedule to do
some
serious updating of the UFTWWWP.  Here's just some of the things I was
able to get done.
	1.  Changed the URL's to Mike Wikans counters.	You know have a
choice
between .GIF (ala Ludo Toen) or .JPG (ala Micheal Hodgson) formats.  I
also added Micheal Hodgson's site to my list. (More will link updates
will come later.)
	2. Added a copy of Tim McCarthy's B5 Rules to my list.	I'll
uploading
some of my B5 rules and ship stats as soon as Gina and I finish
proofreading them.
	3. Fixed some of the HTML style errors that have dogged my site
for
ages.  Thank God for Netscape Navigator Gold!

	I hope you like the new changes.  If there are any problems feel
free
to contact me.

Later,
Mark S.

Prev: Re: FT III, BIg ships and such. Next: Re: DSII/ 1/300 Kryomek Minifigs...