Prev: construction times... Next: Re: A couple-o-designs

Re: Campaign question for Full Thrust.

From: Robert Kerrigan <speiler@e...>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 1996 10:17:04 -0500
Subject: Re: Campaign question for Full Thrust.

DS II is the most popular with most of the people I play with.	However,
am a battletech kinda guy.  Since dropships on a planet are about as
powerful as at least two companies, I just use the rules in MT.  All
assault
mechs or vehicles are class 5 vehicles etc.  It keeps the space part of
the
campaign with a fully Full Thrust flavor, and eliminates the need to
keep
track of Battletech Dropships on the ground.
The problem with this is who ever controls orbit controls the planet.
We
have come up with a number of ways to deal with this (but thats a whole
'nother story).

Bob Kerrigan
Virginia, USA