Prev: Re: Why big ships are too good... Next: construction times...

Ship model sources...

From: Hal Carmer <hal@b...>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 1996 03:25:37 -0500
Subject: Ship model sources...

Well, I finally did it.  I went out and spent more money on getting some
ship figures for FT.  I picked up 48 ships for the nice price of 35 US
dollars, due to the package I was buying was "slightly damaged".
Normally, it retails for around $50 US.  The ships?  The Silent Death
line
from ICE.  I got them in the Deluxe Edition of SILENT DEATH: THE NEXT
MILLENNIUM.  Overall, you get 4 ships of each type, there being 12 types
total.	Looking at the scale of the ships, I generally would place them
at
escort to very low tonnage Cruiser class ships.  In all, I liked the
plastic versions of the figures as compared with the pEE - ewter figures
(I had bought some in metal prior to buying the boxed version).  All in
all, I am happy with the buy...

Hal

Prev: Re: Why big ships are too good... Next: construction times...