Prev: Re: dockyards Next: Speaking of campaign rules...

Campaign question for Full Thrust.

From: Chad Taylor <ct454792@o...>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 20:06:22 -0500
Subject: Campaign question for Full Thrust.

For those of you who are running Full Thrust campaigns; how are you
handling ground combat if you aren't using DSII?  At the moment we are
simply saying that if you control the system then you control the
planets,
but that is rather unsatisfying.  I thought maybe a combination of the
Starfire ground combat system with Module M from SFB.  I really don't
want
to go into the detail of DSII however.	Any suggestions?

Prev: Re: dockyards Next: Speaking of campaign rules...