Prev: Re: Reflex Field Questions Next: Re: needle beam thoughts)

Re: Needle Beams

From: lojeck <lojeck@b...>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 1996 14:51:46 -0500
Subject: Re: Needle Beams

>   If I have only two needle beams per ship, each with two fire
controls, and
> I send 6 of them against one capital ship, all I have to do is aim 4
needle
> beams per fire control.  I don't have to aim each needle beam at one
FC
> right?

correct. My reason for asking that was my idea to have 6 beams on a ship
with one or two firecons. beams that are "linked" to one firecon must
fire
at the same firecon.

Brian Lojeck
lojeck@mizar.usc.edu

"This is the .sig that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends.
Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was; but now that
they've
been reading it, they notice it because... This is the .sig that never
ends..."

Prev: Re: Reflex Field Questions Next: Re: needle beam thoughts)