Prev: Re: Needle Beams Next: GZG 25mm Series in 1/300

Space Redux

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 1996 11:13:08 -0500
Subject: Space Redux

Hello:
	First of all let me thank Michael Llaneza, Ludo Toen and Michael
Hodgson for offering to help me with the space problems.  Originally, I
was going to give my most hefty files to someone who had the disk space
to handle them.  Michael Llaneza had the best offer.  However, Ludo and
Michael beat me to the punch by posting Mike Wikan's counters on their
own pages.  I'll be making the necessary changes on my page today.
	BTW, Mike sent me another set of counters (New SW Rebel
Starships.)
Any takers?

Later
Mark S.

Prev: Re: Needle Beams Next: GZG 25mm Series in 1/300