Prev: Re: Armored Missiles Next: needle beam thoughts

Re: Space problems: Again.

From: Ludo Toen <Ludo.Toen@p...>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 1996 16:00:10 -0500
Subject: Re: Space problems: Again.

Hello:
>	  Some of you might be wondering why there have been no changes
> the FT page lately.  I have been swamped with school work lately and
> exams are just around the corner so very little is going to get done
for
> a couple of weeks.  However that is only part of the problem.  It
turns
> out that I am once again at the limit of my unix account disk space.
> When I look at the total size of my files I see that Mike Wikan's
counter
> files take up the most (over a meg in vital disk space).  I was
wondering
> if anyone would like to take these files off my hands so I can further
> expand the FT page. (I am working hard on my B5 rules, and I have a
few
> other files that people have sent me months ago that I want to put
up.)
> I'll take the donor who has the most disk space avaiable.  (I don't
want to
> hamstring you to save my butt.)

Hello also,

I've looked up those counter sheets, changed the format to GIF, saving a
few 100K along the way and changed my web pages. When I send this
message the counters should be on my site and (quickly) tested by
myself. Try it also and let me know if any problems arise. You can find
them at:

http://www.ping.be/Ludo.Toen/Gzg.htm

BTW: I've started on a DSII section with Mike Elliot's WW2 rules. I'll
be adding my own views on this real soon and start with converting the
AFVs in the ASL rule book armoury chapter to DS designs. These will be
as close to the real thing, so expect a few surprises!

Ludo

Prev: Re: Armored Missiles Next: needle beam thoughts