Prev: Re: VGA planets, anyone? Next: Re: PBeM "Council of War"

Full Thrust Mail Archives...

From: Jerry Han <jerry@u...>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 1996 00:33:30 -0500
Subject: Full Thrust Mail Archives...

Hello Everybody,

Just a quick note asking for comments about the mail archives.	It's
been
about six months since I started storing everything, and I guess I'm
just looking for some feedback on them.

So, do people use them?  Is the format alright?  Do people use either
format?  (I keep the elm mail folder format so the MIME encoded stuff
will be
alright.)

Just in case you haven't taken a look at it:

http://www.uunet.ca/~jerry/full-thrust/full-thrust.html

in plain grey background.  (8-)

The only thing I can think of is making the digests a little shorter,
but
that's going to have to wait until I code a script to take care of the
archiving automatically (right now, I save all the messages using elm
filter, but I have to transfer it to the WWW pages manually), and that's
going to have to wait until I graduate.  IF I graduate.  (8-)

Thanks,
J.

--
     Jerry Han - jhan@undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca - I disclaim
everything

Prev: Re: VGA planets, anyone? Next: Re: PBeM "Council of War"