Prev: Re: VGA planets, anyone? Next: RE: FT III alternative rules

Re: PBeM game

From: mllaneza@s... (Michael Carter Llaneza)
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 1996 03:40:27 -0500
Subject: Re: PBeM game

At 4:28 PM 11/27/96, Mike Miserendino wrote:> Tom wrote:
> >Mike,
> >
> >You're the 11th or 12th player.
> >After this, players will be told they are alternates, and may get to
>play.
>
> Which Mike?  I don't remember signing up for anything.  It might be
>best to
> email the person directly as someone suggested earlier.
>

> Mike Miserendino

Wait a minute, maybe its' not me after all...

Michael Carter Llaneza
http://www.hypnotic.com/
Devolution is very real to me.

Processor	     Clock Speed       Bytemark Integer Benchmarks
Pentium 	       90 mHz			      1.0
Pentium 	      200 mHz			      2.1
PowerPC 603e	      117 mHz			      2.2
Pentium Pro	      200 mHz			      2.8
PowerPC 603e	      200 mHz			      3.8
PowerPC 604e	      200 mHz			      4.5

Prev: Re: VGA planets, anyone? Next: RE: FT III alternative rules