Prev: Re: VGA planets, anyone? Next: My long promised beam rules (long)

Re: Beam Weapons

From: ericski@m... (Eric Fialkowski)
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 1996 21:02:36 -0500
Subject: Re: Beam Weapons

>At 10:41 AM 11/29/96 GMT, you wrote:

>It was not point obsession that drove me to make my A batteries mass 4.
>wanted to alter the character of the ship designs so as to bring in
more
>ships with B and C batteries and, at the same time, satisfy the
>"accountants" who want to provide their own designs.

I prefer the term "engineer" btw I have almost completed a ship
construction
program if anyone is intersted in trying it out.  Right now it is very
crude
(it is only a DOS based program without windowing support).  Let me know
if
anyone is interested.
   +		 Eric Fialkowski	       +
  +    http://netnow.micron.net/~ericski      +

Prev: Re: VGA planets, anyone? Next: My long promised beam rules (long)