Prev: Re: Re[2]: Beam Weapons Next: Re: Armored Missiles

Re: Beam Weapons

From: "Joe A. Troche" <trochej@s...>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 1996 15:54:11 -0500
Subject: Re: Beam Weapons

At 10:41 AM 11/29/96 GMT, you wrote:

>Adam wrote:-
>
>--Am I the only one who disagrees with this? All it needs is a little
>--common sence to create designs that 'feel' right.
>
>No I agree with you, the obsession with points etc has never appealed
me Im
>with the feels right camp. I'm very happy with the rules as they stand,
if
they
>changed them, I'd complain.
>
>I play with set ship types that are balanced (like the one in FT & MT)
or
fit
>the background or scenario (Kobyashi Maru was never balanced on
points!)

>Do you have your full finalised Star Trek background available yet...
>
>Tim Jones

It was not point obsession that drove me to make my A batteries mass 4.
wanted to alter the character of the ship designs so as to bring in more
ships with B and C batteries and, at the same time, satisfy the
"accountants" who want to provide their own designs.

Joe

Prev: Re: Re[2]: Beam Weapons Next: Re: Armored Missiles