Prev: Re: Stealth Fighters Next: Re: List Topics

Re: Please be more careful with Replies

From: M.J.Elliott@u...
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 1996 03:49:55 -0500
Subject: Re: Please be more careful with Replies

John,

Sorry, I don't agree with you on this one. I am quite interested to know

who is signing up for a PBEM game. If they replied only to the person
running the game I wouldn't hear.

Mike Elliott

_________________________________
Subject: Please be more careful with Replies
Author:  SMTP:owner-ftgzg-l@bolton.ac.uk/ at INTERNET
Date:	 27/11/96 19:40

Please reply to INDIVIDUALS when it is a message to AN INDIVIDUAL.

Reply to the GROUP when it is information/discussion which may be
of interest to the GROUP. "I'm interested in playing in your PBeM
scenario" messages do not belong in this latter case.

Sorry to be a curmudgeon, but I get enough noise in my inbox.

---
|  john_medway@zycor.lgc.com  |  Landmark Graphics Corp  |  512.292.2325

---
|		 "I am not a user. I am a human being."

---

Prev: Re: Stealth Fighters Next: Re: List Topics