Prev: RE: ADAF's Next: Re: ADAF's

Re: PBeM games?

From: Thomas@s... (Thomas Payne)
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 09:58:33 -0500
Subject: Re: PBeM games?

In message <1127134910-Re: PBeM games?* @MHS>
M.J.Elliott@uk22p.bull.co.uk writes:
> Hey, Tom,
>
> Just because other people signing up have played before doesn't mean
you
> can't/shouldn't join in! Get in there and get signed up. No one will
mind
> that you're a newbie. Hey if you hadn't said, no one would have
known!!

I know, but I didn't wanto to get involved over my head (ie "I move my
cruiser
to B3 by A34.5, heading X+Y or summat) in my first game, and
subsequently tick
off the rest of the crew by withdrawing.

> Try it and see is the best way around here...

I've signed up as a lurker (thanks!) so I'll see how it all works first.
After
that the world will quake beneath the scourge of my fleet <G>.

> Mike Elliott

 Tom Payne

 "Air Columbia; why fly, when you can float?"

Prev: RE: ADAF's Next: Re: ADAF's