Prev: Fortress Figures Next: Re: PBeM game

Re: PBeM game

From: Myk <mcsmit@x...>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 10:45:47 -0500
Subject: Re: PBeM game

Sometime in the past, you wrote:
}
}I'm proposing to run a PBeM game in the near future.
}The game would be using B5Wars or a modified FT rules set that reflects
B5.
}The scenario would go out around mid December, and play would start
first week
}of January.

Count me in.  :^)

And my vote, if you've got the space, is for B5/FT.  Indy's rules seem
pretty good, perhaps replacing the beam weapons with some kind of
contested
die roll instead.

See you around...

Michael

--
]\\ `/ ]< (Michael C. Smit) /\ Delirium: "There must be a word for it...
The

Prev: Fortress Figures Next: Re: PBeM game