Prev: Re: Stargrunt Question Next: B5 RULES Redux

Sorry.

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 00:46:06 -0500
Subject: Sorry.

Hello:
	A few days ago I tried to upload a copy of my B5 rules to my web
site.
I went out of town for a couple of days, not knowing that there was a
problem.  Today I was that the document contains no data.  It would seem
that my acount is a little on the full side.  Sorry about sending you
all on a wild goose chase.  I'll try to ASCII the rules and post them on
the mailing list until I can get this computer problem sorted out.

Later,
Mark

Prev: Re: Stargrunt Question Next: B5 RULES Redux