Prev: Re: A,B,C Batteries Next: Stargrunt Question

A big hello and Cancon 97

From: "Darryl Hills" <dhills@w...>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 1996 23:17:00 -0500
Subject: A big hello and Cancon 97

Hi everyone,

I have been in the mailing group for a little while now and thought I
would
say Hello.

I run a FSE fleet using the GZG ships plus an Oceania Fleet based around
Silent Death ships.  I also run FSE in Stargrunt II.

There are 8 of us in the group and we are fully into both Full Thrust
and
Stargrunt II.  In fact several of us think that Stargrunt II is the best
miniatures game around.

Just a note to let Australian players know that at Cancon 97 I shall be
running a Full Thrust competition.

If anyone in the mailing group would like further details feel free to
mail
me at:

dhills@wr.com.au

The competetion is being supported by Nik Robson of Eureka Miniatures.

I hope to see you all there.

Darryl Hills
Sydney, Australia

Prev: Re: A,B,C Batteries Next: Stargrunt Question