Prev: New B5 Rules! Next: RE: DS2 Miniatures (was Re: Conventional DS2?)

Re: New B5 Rules!

From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@v...>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 16:14:52 -0500
Subject: Re: New B5 Rules!

"<Mark Andrew Siefert>" <cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu> said...
>Hello Everyone:
>	I am currently working on some new Babylon 5 conversions for
Full
>Thrust.  I've put what I've done so far on the web (I intend to finish
>these "test" rules next week.	I'll be out of town this weekend.)  You
>can find the rules at:
>
>	http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/FT/B5FT.htm
>
>	Let me know what you think.  I am yet to do the rules for
>interceptors and a few other systems.
>
>Later,
>Mark A. Siefert

When I try to load this, I get a "no content" message, and when I look
at the directory its in, the file appears to be 0K.

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- Gamer, Re-Enactor, hecka stressed	We're here to make your life
better!=-=
=-= and trying not to be too homesick for the BA	 -Morrow Quotes
   -=-

Prev: New B5 Rules! Next: RE: DS2 Miniatures (was Re: Conventional DS2?)