Prev: Savauka Tech.... Next: Re: Conventional DS2?

Re: B5\FT\SPOILERSPOILERSPOILER\Vorlons

From: "Mike Wikan" <mww@n...>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 17:17:23 -0500
Subject: Re: B5\FT\SPOILERSPOILERSPOILER\Vorlons

SPOILER ALERT

DANGER WILL ROBINSON!!

SPOILER ALERT

DANGER!!

There now, enough of that.  I just saw the next episode of B5 and
have come to the horrible (wonderful?) realization we must now turn
furrowed brow toward the Vorlon Armada. Scared? Hell yes. (Narns
aren't very good with Bio-technology.) Here are some thoughts.
Vorlon Vessels use adaptive hulls that are very resistant to energy
attacks. We can safely call it Armor, I think. We also now know that
this is all really just a grudge match between the Vorlons and the
Shadows. I would think (judging from the recent battle between the
Vorlon Heavy plus support ships and the Shadow force that the Vorlon
vessels are specifically designed to resist Shadow attacks. Perhaps
armoring Vorlon vessels at level two against normal tech folks and
level three against Shadow adversaries? How effective is Vorlon
telepathy against Shadow Cruisers and what makes the Vorlons
vulnerable to the Shadows? I realize this will eventually be answered
in the show, but I am trying to think up a frame of reference for the
Vorlons within Game terms to try and run an RL scenario here in town.
Thoughts? Suggestions? What were those Bogeys in MK's Game?
Mike Wikan
Game Design\Conceptual Art
n-Space, Inc.
A Producer of 3D Entertainment Products

Prev: Savauka Tech.... Next: Re: Conventional DS2?