Prev: Re: Conventional DS2? Next: Re: Should I go for it?

Re: Mold Masters

From: FieldScott@a...
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 10:11:37 -0500
Subject: Re: Mold Masters

Dean writes,

> Mike, what are some good mail order or web sources for these products?

Well, I'm not Mike, <grin> but I do have some US mail order sources for
molds
and mold making materials. Only one of them has a web site that I know
of.

AFAIK, the biggest UK source is Prince August, but I can't find their
catalog
so someone else will have to provide their address.

Dutkins Collectables
1019 West Route 70
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
1-800-LIL-ARMY
FAX: 1-800-682-8163
e-mail: cjrb37a@prodigy.com
http://www.voicenet.com/~dutkins

The Dunkin Company
511 Main Street
PO Box 95
Calvert, TX 77837
1-800-544-MOLD

Coastal Enterprises
60 Bretonian Dr.
Brick, NJ 08723
1-908-477-7948
(IMHO, they have the best selection and prices, altho' they don't have a
1-800 number or web page.)

Micro-Mark
340 Snyder Ave.
Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922-1595
1-800-225-1066
(Micro-Mark is a small tool catalog which carries RTV rubber for making
molds
and many useful modeling tools.)

AVANT-GARDE: The folks who design the emperor's new clothes.

Prev: Re: Conventional DS2? Next: Re: Should I go for it?