Prev: Re: Another dumbass Q Next: Re: Another dumbass Q

Re: Another dumbass Q

From: Oerjan Ohlson <f92-ooh@n...>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 05:40:08 -0500
Subject: Re: Another dumbass Q

On Sun, 17 Nov 1996, Thomas Payne wrote:

> > More Thrust is well, well worth the buy. Advanced fighter rules,
missiles,
> > nasty alien tech, etc...
> >

> Does it bog down the game much?

No.

> I saw mention of some new weapon types, like Wave guns n suchlike. Do
> they make a big difference to gameplay?

They tend to change tactics quite a lot, but they don't make any big
difference to game speed and such. IMO some of them (especially missiles

and railguns) needs to be toned down a little - or to be much more
expensive.

> And these "heavy fighters". What's with them?

A bit more expensive, a little harder to kill...

Oerjan Ohlson

"Father, what is wrong?"
"My shoes are too tight. But it does not matter, because
 I have forgotten how to dance."
- Londo Mollari

Prev: Re: Another dumbass Q Next: Re: Another dumbass Q