Prev: Re: Another dumbass Q Next: Re: Another dumbass Q

Re: Another dumbass Q

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 1996 20:58:45 -0500
Subject: Re: Another dumbass Q

At 07:59 PM 11/17/96 GMT, Thomas wrote:
>Does it make it like Epic, 40k or some other tabletop games in that the
ship
>with the "railgun" or "supah dupah nuclear-kill-eze deathstrike missle"
can
>waste almost any other ship in one round?

No. Hell, no. Good God, no!

The Kra'vak point totals are out of whack with the humans. A like number
of
Kra'vak will probably destroy a like number of human ships. On the other
hand, there are plenty of people with Kra'vak experience that can help
you
out. Essentially, throw the point totals to the wind and give the humans
more ships. A Kra'vak ship can still lose major systems to a C battery
armed
escort that forces a threshold check.

>Would my Epic stuff work with the DirtSide II rules? I hear it
sometimes does.
>If it helps, I have an Eldar and Chaos Epic force.

I've converted Imperial and Orks to DSII. I'm currently converting Chaos
and
Squats to Stargrunt II. It can be done, and has been done, quite easily.

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: Another dumbass Q Next: Re: Another dumbass Q