Prev: A Newbie... Next: Re: U.N. Troops in Stargrunt II

WTB: Alternative Armies figures

From: Naggaroth@a...
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 1996 17:56:50 -0500
Subject: WTB: Alternative Armies figures

I am currently using the old "Firefight" Alternative Armies figures for
SGII,
but they are becoming increasingly hard to find.  Specifically, I am
looking
for the FC 11 pack (on the yellow blister card).  This pack was called
"Levy
Support / HW Squad".  This is the only pack with a SAW in it (well, it
was
supposed to be a grenade launcher in the old Firefight game, but it
looks
more like a SAW).  I only have one of these packs, and I need a SAW in
every
squad.	HELP!

The address used to be (as of 1991):

Alternative Armies, Unit 6
Parkway Court, Glaisdale Parkway,
NOTTINGHAM NG8 4GN

Can any of you UK guys help me out here?

Thanks

Nag

Prev: A Newbie... Next: Re: U.N. Troops in Stargrunt II