Prev: Re: The Delights of Denver Next: Re: U.N. Troops in Stargrunt II

U.N. Troops in Stargrunt II

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 1996 00:19:01 -0500
Subject: U.N. Troops in Stargrunt II

	We just got the U.N. Figs for SGII in at our shop, and I see
that
they are armed with "IPW's".  From what I vaguely remember hearing
somewhere, these are "Infantry Plasma Weapons", right?	Apparently, the
U.N.
is operating at a slightly higher tech level than everyone else, and so
their armor/equipment is markedly better.  The standard infantry
hardsuit,
for example, is equivalent to everyone else's Light Power Armor.
Anyway,
the point of this is: does anyone out there have some kind of stats for
the
U.N. weapons?  If there are none (and probably even if there are), I'll
feel
free to make up my own, but I'd kind of like to see what other people
would
suggest first.	Anybody?

	One other thing, while I'm thinking on it: didn't someone say
that
25mm Kra'vak figures are out?  We probably won't see them in the States
for
quite some time; what do they look like, anyway?  I want some DIFFERENT
aliens!  I'm tired of space orks/elves/halflings, all those damned
anthropomorphic animals, and the "Alien" clone of the week!  Will these
make
me happy?

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: The Delights of Denver Next: Re: U.N. Troops in Stargrunt II