Prev: Re: Space battle above, was Re: Land Battles on, Basilisk Next: Re: Variant PDAF/ADAF Rules

Re: Solitaire Full Thrust?

From: "W. Nitsche" <bnitsche@u...>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 11:27:42 -0500
Subject: Re: Solitaire Full Thrust?

On Fri, 15 Nov 1996, JAMES BUTLER wrote:

>	  Could you tell me where you found the Cosmic Balance? I played
that
> game when I was a kid in eighth grade and it was great!

So did I -- So did I (thoughtful look).  I had a few request for the
URL,
so now everyone can see it:

http://w3.one.net/~swright/cosmic/cosmic.html

The zipfile can be downloaded from there.  As I've said to someone else,
haven't had much chance to look at it.	I've personally just unzipped
it,
looked at the *.doc and checked out the interface.  Seems like the same
game (though I'm talking from 15-year old memory), though it isn't
exactly
the same.  It's in Windows as well.

A temporally displaced		Bill Nitsche (bnitsche@u.washington.edu)
	hobbit			Oceanography, University of Washington

Prev: Re: Space battle above, was Re: Land Battles on, Basilisk Next: Re: Variant PDAF/ADAF Rules