Prev: Solitaire Full Thrust Ideas Next: Re: Space battle above, was Re: Land Battles on, Basilisk

Re: Variant PDAF/ADAF Rules

From: Mike Miserendino <phddms1@c...>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 08:54:44 -0500
Subject: Re: Variant PDAF/ADAF Rules

Tim Guay wrote:
>>Interesting, but I prefer to keep using these weapons against fighter
and
>>missiles only.  It just seems that giving a PDAF/ADAF the damage
capability
>>of major weapons(taking hull damage or rolling for a threshold) seems
less
>>realistic.
>>

>Then you haven't seen the what twin 40 mm could do to a destroyer.

I was thinking of the 12" armor belt of a battleship.  P'Ting, P'Tang
might
scratch some mighty fine looking grey paint.  It just comes across as
unrealistic to have the possiblity of some pea shooter on a scout do
similar
damage as a major weapon.

Mike Miserendino

Prev: Solitaire Full Thrust Ideas Next: Re: Space battle above, was Re: Land Battles on, Basilisk