Prev: Re: Added Topic ? Next: Re: Added Topic ?

Re: Hammer's Slammers/Forever War (Was Re: Starship Troopers)

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 11:36:07 -0500
Subject: Re: Hammer's Slammers/Forever War (Was Re: Starship Troopers)

At 08:21 AM 11/14/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Are you thinking of the minis that were sold in the far back corner of
the
>dealer room by an Indiana company?  I remember they had some great
detail
>for the price.  All the minis were cast in resin.

That's the one. I couldn't remember if they were resin or plastic. If
it's
resin, it's a soft resin. The company might be Fortress Miniatures, or
something like that. They had a good line of resin fantasy figures,
their
undead being particularly good. Very good detail for the price. I almost
picked them up several times, but I found other things that I wanted
more.

>I think they are trying
>to come out with an FT line as well.  They might be here this weekend
at
>PentaCon.  If you're interested, I'll look around for related minis and
get
>you a contact for them.

Mike, that would be great and greatly appreciated!

Allan

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: Added Topic ? Next: Re: Added Topic ?