Prev: RE: Dirtside II Mortar Teams

Re: Dirtside II Mortar Teams

From: BJCantwell@a...
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 17:28:48 -0500
Subject: Re: Dirtside II Mortar Teams

I've been playing infantry mortars exactly as light artillery with the
following exception.
1)  Must be on table:  I assume that the rounds have been made smaller
and
the tubes lighter by removing propellent rather than warhead.
2)  The team may only carry enough ammo for one effective fire mission.
They
may resupply normally and my stockpile additional ammo from carriers at
location, allowing them to fire more missions, but if they have to bug
out,
may only take one with them.
3)  No move and fire on same activation:  Reflects time required to
set-up
weapon system.
4)  Team requires double capacity in vehicles

A note on the last item.  I'm going to try allowing a team with any Size
class one man-pack weapon to be used.  All will utilize the no move and
fire
and double capacity above.  GMS/L teams will fall under this category.
A new
GMS/P team will be able to operate exactly as a normal infantry of its
type.
 The GMS/P will have a range of 24", draw two chits, and cost 15/20/25
for
the three guidance levels.

Comments?

Prev: RE: Dirtside II Mortar Teams