Prev: Re: The Delights of Denver Next: Re: Looking for a new home.

Re: The Delights of Denver

From: FieldScott@a...
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 12:04:39 -0500
Subject: Re: The Delights of Denver

Simon wrote,

>  Could Somebody tell me if there are any gaming shops which stock
GZG/CMD

>  in the Denver area in the USA. Sam one of our list members is
temporarily

>  over there and wants to get some gear. So if anybody in the
colonies<Bg>

>  knows of a suitable establishment please e-mail either to the list or

>  direct at>	SimonC@Denplan.co.uk

ATTACTIX
15107 E. Hampden Ave
Aurora CO
(303) 699-3349

Aurora is an east-Denver suburb. Attactix carries all the GZG games and
some
of the CMD miniatures, and is usually pretty good at keeping it in
stock.
Several of the guys that work there play FT. By far the best game store
in
the area. (And no, they don't pay me to say that.)

Scott Field
Boulder, Colorado

COMMERCIALS:  Maddeningly memorable messages occasionally interrupted by
several minutes of forgettable programming.

Prev: Re: The Delights of Denver Next: Re: Looking for a new home.