Prev: Re: Starship Troopers Next: SG2 K'ra V'ak

Re: List Topics

From: MJMurtha@a...
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996 22:05:23 -0500
Subject: Re: List Topics

I am not a regular poster to the list but I'd like to put my two cents
in. I
joined this list for Full Thrust and related topics. I do not object to
other
topics being discussed as long as it is done in a reasonable,
intelligent
manner. If I am not interested in the topics being discussed I just
delete
the post, no problems. Most of the "off" topic subjects have been
interesting
and I have followed quite a few of them. I think the powers in charge of
the
list have intervened when needed.
Mike J. Murtha
The Adventurers Club

Prev: Re: Starship Troopers Next: SG2 K'ra V'ak