Prev: Starship Troopers in Stargrunt2 Next: RE: St*rsh*p Tr**p*rs... speedy trivia question.

RE: Starship Troopers

From: lojeck <lojeck@b...>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996 18:37:44 -0500
Subject: RE: Starship Troopers

> A little off track, but I agree with Henleins idea. If you want to
take
> an active role in the state then you need to put something other than
> just being born!

we do... no matter how little I like what the governement does, I still
pay for it. just like you wouldn't let me spend 1/4 of your gross pay
without some say in how I do it, I deserve a say in the government for
my
$750/month

Brian Lojeck
lojeck@mizar.usc.edu

"This is the .sig that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends.
Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was; but now that
they've
been reading it, they notice it because... This is the .sig that never
ends..."

Prev: Starship Troopers in Stargrunt2 Next: RE: St*rsh*p Tr**p*rs... speedy trivia question.