Prev: Thank you! Next: Re: Starship Troopers

Re: Undeliverable Mail

From: John Dunkelberg <johndunk@m...>
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 1996 20:08:57 -0500
Subject: Re: Undeliverable Mail

Someone on the mailling list must be at uow.edu.au when it started
bombing,
and the MSN mailler is trying to reply to the list.

The only real hope is that the mail list owner can filter these before
they
are automatically relayed to all of us... or convince the postmaster at
uow.edu.au to fix it.

No real solutions, so we'll just have to suck it up until uow.edu.au
fixes
their problem.

-dunk

At 3:17 PM -0700 11/9/96, J. Bennett wrote:
>>Unknown Microsoft mail form. Approximate representation follows.

---
John Dunkelberg
johndunk@potmos.ultranet.com

Prev: Thank you! Next: Re: Starship Troopers